Sureleabo Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Star Trek: Horizon Movie In Hindi Dubbed Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c In a time prior to the United Federation of Planets, a young coalition of worlds led by Earth battle the Romulan Star Empire for their very survival.
I usually do not write reviews for movies I watch. There are already enough reviews written by other viewers but this movie is the exception that compelled me.<br/><br/>The words fan flick should not deter those who haven't watched it. I am a Sci-fi fan. I have watched all the Star Trek TV series and movies. Even some fan made ones.<br/><br/>This movie in my opinion is even more interesting than some of the AAA productions even a few of the movies.<br/><br/>Well written, well made with nice CGIs, the sets and equipment are also quality and canon. Overall quality is very good.<br/><br/>Some negative aspects; poor acting in some scenes, excessive soft blurring of backgrounds and too much lens flare.<br/><br/>Bottom-line: worth the watch even if you are not a Star Trek fan. 8/10.
This a non-profit movie made through a Kickstarter campaign, and does specifically NOT include any actors from the commercial Star Trek movies or series.<br/><br/>Done with a budget of only $22.600 (minus the Kickstarter share) this movie makes a good job at closing out the story threads left hanging after the cancellation of the TV-series Enterprise in 2005. The story and writing is quite good and the acting ranges from sufficient to good. The special effects, sound and music is of commercial quality. If you cannot tolerate the use of "lense flares" and "soft-focus haze" you might be a bit irritated due to its frequent use, though.<br/><br/>In contrast to some other fan films they took the time to edit the whole movie together properly (looking at you "Renegades"). I could only find one or two occurrences where they could have fit the pieces better together, and this wasn't due to "missing scenes" - but rather they unnecessarily repeated some information.<br/><br/>I give the movie 8/10.

Star Trek: Horizon is a feature-length film, made by fans in love with Star Trek, that is set during the time of Enterprise (the fifth Star Trek series). It is our goal to create a feature film that is worthy of the name Star Trek and that can close out the story threads that were left hanging after Enterprises untimely cancellation in 2005. Kickstarter campaign exists.
Caged Women movie downloadFemoid movie mp4 downloadA Grim Becoming tamil dubbed movie torrentForce of Execution tamil dubbed movie torrentKill the Emperor in hindi download free in torrentEpisode 1.142 720pDog Day full movie in hindi free downloadThe Jurassic Dead full movie in hindi free downloadDerechos por amor tamil dubbed movie free downloadThe Bamboo House of Dolls movie in hindi dubbed download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Sureleabo
Please log in to post a reply.