Sureleabo Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Free Download The Adventurers

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The world's top thieves join forces to pull off the heist of a lifetime. But when they find themselves pursued across Europe by a legendary French detective, they'll have to take their game to the next level.
Infamous thief Cheung Tan has recently been released from prison. Soon after his release, Cheung immediately plots a heist with his partners Xiao Bao and Ye Hong in order to steal precious jewels in Europe. Meanwhile, French detective Pierre has been hot on Cheung's trails for many years. This time, he decides to capture Cheung and his gang of thieves for good.
This movie could have been better. Jean Reno and Andy Lau play good roles, but the rest of the cast and acting was just so-so. Some great location vistas and a lot of good action. But the writing was stale and in some cases way too obvious. Some of the dialogue and plot build up was too predictable. The high-tech gadgetry tried to be Bond-like or MI-like, but it was too contrived in parts. Overall, not a bad movie, but a bit stale, predictable with an otherwise competent cast and plot.
Overall story is a bit mediocre for my taste, I&#39;ve seen the concept of the high class super thief before, which is fine, but Andy Lau brings nothing new to the formula. Well, except for being Andy Lau who I&#39;m just staring to discover and really like. He&#39;s starred in better Asian cinema, however, Like another film he released this year, Shock wave which was impressive. <br/><br/>The formula has been done. Andy Lau plays an amazing thief, who wants to retire but first he goes after the holy grail of his career while a French police officer hunts him down like he&#39;s his Moby Dick.<br/><br/>Although if you are really into heist movies  no doubt this will get you going, but Despite how much I&#39;m liking Andy Lau these days (The whole reason I went to see the movie), his performance or anyone else in the movie did not spark any interest for me.
At every turn, the Chinese globe-trotting heist flick The Adventurers, with Andy Lau as international master thief Zhang and Jean Reno as his Javert, calls to mind better, craftier precursors.

Color Jennifer Dead hd full movie downloaddownload full movie The Division: Agent Origins in hindiGundam Wing: The Movie - Endless Waltz movie free download in hindiThe Sadist full movie hindi downloadMean Seasons full movie download 1080p hdRaven tamil dubbed movie torrentYoroiden Samurai Troopers in hindi free downloadSister Deathwish 720p moviesEpisode 1.114 full movie torrentIf He Come to Slay Thee, Forestall by Slaying Him movie download in mp4
Please log in to post a reply.